About our creative venue technician EPA.
Our end-point assessment services for the creative venue technician apprenticeship standard are now live.
This apprenticeship has been designed by a range of employers to ensure that both new entrants and those interested in progressing a career in the sector have an opportunity to develop the right skills, knowledge and behaviours. This apprenticeship is a fantastic way of developing these skills whilst learning and gaining experience at work.
It has been designed to support the following roles; Venue Technician, Theatre Technician, Stage Technician, Lighting Technician, Sound Technician, Video Technician, Automation Technician.
At the end of the programme apprentices will be able to:
- take personal responsibility for safety of self and others
- have a flexible approach and will be adaptable to change
- be willing to work unsociable hours in a variety of locations for extended periods
- be punctual, reliable and personally responsible
- be self-motivated with a positive and disciplined approach to work
- have a commitment to personal and professional development
- develop professional working relationships and treat others with respect using appropriate channels and etiquette
- have drive and determination to complete a task on time.