Getting your CSCS card
CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required qualifications and training for the job they do on site.
By ensuring construction workers are appropriately qualified the card plays its part in improving standards and safety on UK construction sites.
Cards are only issued to those who have achieved (or are in the process of achieving) a nationally recognised construction related qualification, in most cases this will be an NVQ.
To get your CSCS card you need to:
- Contact us today. We offer the recognised qualifications (shown below) that enable you to apply for a CSCS card.
- We will put you in touch with training providers who can deliver the qualification you need. The training provider you choose can register you on the appropriate qualification.
- Once you are registered on the qualification and have passed the relevant CITB health, safety and environment test you can apply for a temporary CSCS card.
- You have 12 months from registering on the qualification to achieve your qualification. If you do not complete the qualification you will be unable to apply for another CSCS card.
- On completion of the qualification you can apply for a skilled five year CSCS card.
Contact us today by email or phone: email@example.com or 01904 236 483.
Work Surface Installer
|OAL Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Fitted Furniture Installation (601/7611/8) – must complete Fit and fix work surfaces unit|
|French Polisher||OAL Level 2 NVQ in Finishing Furniture (603/0208/2)|
|Furniture Finisher||OAL Level 2 NVQ in Finishing Furniture (603/0208/2)|
|Wood Machinist||OAL Level 2 NVQ in Woodmachining (603/0213/6)|
|Bedroom/Bathroom/Kitchen Installer||OAL Level 2 NVQ in Fitted Furniture Installation (603/0206/9)|
|Kitchen/Bathroom Fitter||OAL Level 2 NVQ in Fitted Furniture Installation (603/0206/9)|
|Display Cabinet Installer||OAL Level 2 NVQ in Fitted Furniture Installation (603/0206/9)|
Cabinet Maker & Polisher
|OAL Level 2 NVQ in Furniture Making (603/0208/2)|
|Shopfitter / Installer||OAL Level 2 Diploma in Shop Fitting Installation (603/2238/X)|
|Shopfitter Sitefixer||OAL Level 2 Diploma in Shop Fitting Installation (603/2238/X)|
Industry skills body the National Skills Academy for Food & Drink and BFM [...]
As the only awarding and end-point assessment organisation offering the furniture manufacturer standards [...]