About our improvement technician EPA.
Our end-point assessment services for the improvement technician apprenticeship standard are now live
This apprenticeship has been designed by a range of employers to ensure that both new entrants and those interested in progressing a career in the sector have an opportunity to develop the right skills, knowledge and behaviours. This apprenticeship is a fantastic way of developing these skills whilst learning and gaining experience at work.
At the end of the programme apprentices will:
- demonstrate problem solving methodologies
- undertake an improvement project within the workplace
- develop an understanding of the different lean tools and techniques
- develop improvement technician behaviours such as driving results, team-working and the desire for continuous development
- develop a deeper understanding of their business.