The role is predominantly home based with regular travel to our office in York, working Monday to Friday
The main focus of the role will be to ensure OAL has in place the relevant coordination of operational procedures and processes for delivering End Point Assessment (EPA). Be responsible for ensuring streamlined bookings and allocation delivery of EPA. Support the day to day operations of EPA and the Independent Assessor (IA) team.
Ensure all EPA activity is compliant with all the requirements of Ofqual, IfATE, ESFA and other EQA (External Quality Assurance) organisations. Support the development of the on-line EPA system, OAL Online. Effectively liaise with the Head of EPA Operations, Independent Contractors and Customers to ensure OAL has in place excellent systems and processes for all operational EPA activity.
- Responsibility for Endpoint Assessments Bookings and ensuring Allocations are completed in a timely manner and keeping OAL Customers and the Head of EPA informed of any changes to Assessments
- Effective Coordination of Independent Assessors when scheduling and planning EPA activities
- Being the main point of contact for Customers through the EPA period, offering support and responding promptly and professionally to feedback, comments and complaints
- Robust and consistent day to day Operational tasks and Functions are completed effectively, this includes supporting resits, cancellations and rebooking Assessments where appropriate
- The monitoring of Independent Assessor SLA targets and cascading Information to the Head of EPA Operations
- The delivery of Independent Assessors Corporate Induction and systems Training
- Monitoring of the Apprentice Endpoint Assessment journey to ensure this is timely and does not exceed EPA end dates
- Responsiveness to Independent Assessor and Customer Queries
- Liaising with the Head of Endpoint Assessments with any development/ testing of the online systems for End-Point Assessment
- Working with the team to develop and deliver customer and IA training and development events on EPA
- Supporting with Independent Assessor Performance reviews and audits of documentation
- Working with the wider OAL team where required to action and meet required targets
- Level 4 minimum Assessment and/ or quality assurance qualification or similar
- L3 Management Qualification or equivalent
- Teaching/Training and Development qualification or equivalent.
- Provide an up to date DBS
Significant knowledge and experience of apprenticeship standards
Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in training delivery, provision, assessment and/or quality assurance
Experience of working within a similar role, involving booking examinations, quality assurance, certifications and registrations
A strong track record of following policies and procedures for Operations delivery
Experience of operating in a compliant or regulated environment
Understanding and some experience in working with external contractors to deliver a high quality service and ensuring expectations are managed
Use of IT platforms to monitor and control Operational delivery, provision and quality assurance
Significant experience of working collaboratively with remote teams
Passionate about delivering excellent customer service with a positive approach to people.
Remuneration circa £30,000 + benefits package (detailed below), dependent on skills, knowledge and experience.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Closing date for applications is the 1st of November.
First stage of interviews planned for the 17th & 18th of November over Zoom. Please let us know at application if you are not available for these dates, with alternatives.
Candidates successful at first interview will be invited to a Face to Face interview where you will be expected to give a presentation.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org