On Tuesday 3rd October we are running a free of charge apprenticeship standards implementation workshop, especially for the food & drink industry.
This is designed for those who are working either for food and drink employers or for training providers, colleges or universities.
Who would benefit from the event:
- Internal Quality Assurers
- Training, HR or Apprenticeship Managers
- Others responsible for F&D Process Operator Apprenticeships (L2 and Advanced L3).
The event will cover what you need to know and how you can prepare for the provision of the food and drink process operator standards, this will include:
- recruitment of apprentices and IAG provision
- initial assessment and planning of learning and assessment
- use of qualifications to support provision of the standards
- progress, progress, progress
- embedding English and mathematics
- grading and moderation of qualifications
- the gateway and preparation for end-point assessment
- end-point assessment process and detail.
Basically, our objective is to make implementing the new food & drink process operator apprenticeship standards, and related qualifications, as easy as possible.
When: 3rd October
Timing: 10:30am to 15.30pm (tea/coffee from 10.00am)
If you would be interested in finding out more and potentially reserving a place, email: firstname.lastname@example.org today.