The end-point assessment can take place in either the workplace OR a recognised facility.
The EPA will test the entire standard, and be undertaken as follows:
- Assessment of knowledge through a test using scenarios, questions and responses
- Assessment of competency through a structured competency based interview
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Presentation on work based project with question and answer session
- Continuing professional development log reviewed and professional discussion
The EPA requires apprentices to demonstrate they have achieved the standard.