Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year + benefits package (detailed below), dependent on skills, knowledge and experience.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday – Work remotely
Full COVID-19 risk assessments are in place for the office.
OAL is a leading not for profit industry-focused Awarding and End Point Assessment Organisation. We provide a wide range of qualification products and multi-sector end point assessment to meet employer and customer needs.
The role is predominantly home based with regular travel to York.
To manage an individual portfolio of end point assessment standards, qualifications and resources. To maintain an understanding of the education marketplace to ensure that the portfolio of existing and future products is meeting customer needs and achieving growth, reach and company values. Working with the Head of Product Development and Assessment support with the development of new apprenticeship standards and qualifications. Support with the design, development, and implementation review process of all End Point Assessment instruments. Train the EPA Independent Assessor Team in each of the standards they deliver. Play a key role in moderation, standardisation and internal moderation of assessments, ensuring all activities are carried out to the high quality expected by customers, key stakeholders and regulators.
· Work with the Product Development and Assessment team and the OAL Operational Team to ensure that OAL thrives and prospers through delivering high-quality qualification and End Point Assessment (EPA) services.
· Be responsible for identifying and developing appropriate learning and assessment support materials, particularly e-enabled products and systems where appropriate.
· Manage the design, development and implementation of new products particularly for End Point Assessment.
· Support with the development and implementation of all product developments to ensure fitness for purpose.
· Train Independent Assessors in each EPA requirement and any changes made to assessment materials or qualifications.
· Ensure audit and compliance requirements of the external regulators, as appropriate for various products
· Support with the development and implementation of the on-line examinations system “QuestionMark”. Lead on the review and development of all knowledge tests for end point assessment.
· Develop, manage and maintain the test function including moderation, standardisation and improvement of test materials.
· Manage and maintain webpage and OALs on-line Creatio content for End Point Assessments, qualifications and resources in our portfolio, ensuring the information follows company styles, company requirements and is fit for purpose, accurate, up-to-date and free from bias.
· Support, develop and help maintain strong and effective relationships with providers, employers and stakeholders including ESFA, Ofqual and the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education as part of any development work carried out.
· Working with the Product Development and Assessment team coordinate the work of any external contractors and the Product Developer (examinations) to assure the quality of assessment test design including continuous improvement of test instruments to meet EQA Inspection standards.
Level 4 minimum Assessment and/or quality assurance qualification or similar.
Certificate in Education, training practice or equivalent
Provide an up to date DBS
Significant relevant experience of developing qualifications and assessments materials for an Awarding and/or End Point Assessment Organisation or Further Education Provider (minimum 3 years)
Significant knowledge and experience of apprenticeship standards
Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in training delivery, provision, assessment and/or quality assurance
Significant experience of operating in a compliant or regulated environment
Use of IT platforms to monitor and control training delivery, provision and quality assurance
Significant experience of working collaboratively with remote teams
Experience of standardisation and moderation activity
How to apply:
Application is by Cover Letter of no more than two pages, explaining how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the key responsibilities of the job role (No CV Required). Cover letters must include contact details to arrange an interview if you are successful in your application.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 1st November
Interviews: Week commencing 15th November