Why choose OAL for qualifications?
OAL has long-standing strong employer relationships which supports the design and development of all our products. We focus on helping our customers to support their learners achieve success in their chosen occupational field.
We have created vocational qualifications that continue to meet the changing needs of businesses.
- Industry led qualifications specialist in Food and Drink and Furniture.
- Excellent employer relationships supporting businesses to address training and development needs.
- Qualifications that have been designed and developed with the industry leading the way.
- We provide great support through industry designed materials.
- Our key objective is high quality customer service.
- We pride ourselves on our personalised and responsive External Quality Assurance (EQA) team.
From food to furniture…a diverse portfolio.
We offer a strong and incredibly diverse portfolio of qualifications. Each individual qualification is designed to precisely meet the needs of the unique industries we serve. This portfolio ranges from food manufacturing excellence to food technology; bed making to wood machining; health & safety to learning & assessment to name but a few. Our qualification products and clients alike are supported by an expert team of sector specialists.
Work with us
There are a number of ways in which our customers can access our qualifications and the expert support which comes as standard.
- Become a centre – Achieving centre status with us means that you can provide our regulated qualifications to learners. Our centre approval application has 4 steps.
- Use one of our approved centres – We have a strong stable of approved centres which includes training, providers, colleges and universities who can deliver the qualifications you need.
Looking for EPA?
Since end point assessment burst onto the apprenticeship scene our teams have been working hard to develop and refine a service which meets the needs of the industry and the apprentice.
Search by sector
Employers’ EPA training providers report “feeling inspired” after receiving OAL support sessions. Oxfordshire based training provider Qube Learning particularly valued a session focusing on portfolios. Qube Learning’s Operations Manager Gayle Mansfield said: “I attended [...]
Constant contact with the OAL team was of “great significance” in facilitating the training provided by Burnley College to furniture manufacturer The Senator Group and bed maker Silentnight Group, as part of their Apprenticeship [...]