Food & Drink
Develop and assess the competent performance of those involved in fishmonger operations, so they develop the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to work effectively in their role.
It is critical that those involved in the handling of food in manufacturing, catering, retail or warehousing and logistics (distribution) activities have the necessary food hygiene and safety understanding to ensure that consumers have confidence in the safety of food for public sale and consumption.
- OAL Level 2 Diploma in Fishmongery
- OAL Level 2 Award in Food Allergen Awareness and Control
- OAL Level 2 Diploma in Food and Drink Process Operations
- OAL Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- OAL Level 2 Award in Knife Skills for Food Processing
- OAL Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision
- OAL Level 3 Diploma in Food Technology
- OAL Level 2 Award Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business
- OAL Level 3 Award Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business
- OAL Level 3 Diploma in Food & Drink Engineering Maintenance (FDEM)