Why choose OAL for End Point Assessment?
- High quality responsive and flexible assessment processes
- An on-line EPA Live apprenticeship End Point Assessment portal
- A bespoke booking and results system
- Quick results feedback and flexible and responsive resit booking process
- A very experienced and dedicated EPA team
- Highly competent EPA Independent Assessors with up-to-date occupational knowledge and skills
- Personalised account management
- Detailed handbooks for the employer, trainer and apprentice that provide guidance and support for each stage of the process
- High quality Gateway support materials – e.g. sample assessments and exam papers to help you prepare your apprentices to achieve
- Supportive workshops for delivery teams and employer workshops
- Face to face assessment and remote to meet our customer requirements
- Good external quality assurance (EQA) audit results
Expert apprenticeship service, delivered by expert teams
As a multi-sector awarding organisation and end-point assessment organisation we are able to offer the qualifications and EPA services which support a vast array of industry apprenticeships. Our expert qualifications, assessment and apprenticeship teams are here to support you in bringing apprenticeships to life.
Everything you need to know about EPA
Specialist apprenticeship EPA
We are approved by the Institute for Apprenticeships (IfA) to offer end-point assessment services for many apprenticeship standards across several sectors. Search the list of standards we are approved to deliver…
What EPA support does OAL offer?
Expert support is available throughout the process to ensure that all parties: employer, provider and apprentice understand the requirements of EPA.
The apprentice and their journey is central to EPA@OAL so we have ensured that you and they feel supported during the delivery of their apprenticeship and not just at end-point assessment.
We have developed a raft of documentation to help guide and support you in preparing your apprentice for EPA. These documents include information on:
- EPA requirements and guidance
- Employer support
- Preparation for EPA
OAL is proud to have an extensive support network and offers the following additional support to all its customers.
Introducing our products and services
We offer all customers free support in understanding our systems, training on the use of our portal and online testing platforms, overview of apprenticeships, our qualifications, EPA, contracting and understanding how to access the support at OAL.
Available to all EPA customers is the chance to have OAL support in the induction of apprentices to their apprenticeship programme. This typically forms a presentation to apprentices on the requirements of and preparation for EPA.
In-programme advisory support
Support for you to review the progress of the apprenticeship programme with a view on the progress of the apprenticeship, qualification and preparation for EPA.
Conferences, workshops and CPD events
OAL runs free events to support the implementation of apprenticeship standards and preparation for EPA. These are published on the OAL website and in our newsletter, so watch out for one which supports your programme.
Assessment, apprenticeship and qualification expertise
At OAL we have an enviable team of apprenticeship, qualifications and assessment experts. The team is always on hand to support you and your apprentices on all aspects of delivery, quality assurance, assessment and preparation for EPA.
Looking for qualifications?
We offer a diverse portfolio of qualifications to precisely meet the needs of the key industries we serve.
Search by sector
Although Brockenhurst College have been delivering furniture training since 2015, they only began delivering the new Furniture Manufacturer Apprenticeship standards in 2018, with their first apprentice achieving gateway and passing EPA in January this [...]
Employers’ EPA training providers report “feeling inspired” after receiving OAL support sessions. Oxfordshire based training provider Qube Learning particularly valued a session focusing on portfolios. Qube Learning’s Operations Manager Gayle Mansfield said: “I attended [...]