About our business administrator EPA.
Our end-point assessment services for the business administrator apprenticeship standard are now live.
This apprenticeship has been designed by a range of employers to ensure that both new entrants and those interested in progressing a career in the sector have an opportunity to develop the right skills, knowledge and behaviours. This apprenticeship is a fantastic way of developing these skills whilst learning and gaining experience at work.
At the end of the programme apprentices will:
- demonstrate strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- adopt a proactive approach to developing skills
- manage priorities and own time
- people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others
- use multiple it packages and system
- produce accurate records and documents.