About our trade supplier EPA.
Our end-point assessment services for the trade supplier apprenticeship standard are now live!
This apprenticeship has been designed by a range of employers to ensure that both new entrants and those interested in progressing a career in the sector have an opportunity to develop the right skills, knowledge and behaviours. This apprenticeship is a fantastic way of developing these skills whilst learning and gaining experience at work.
At the end of the programme apprentices will be able to:
- deliver customer service that exceeds customer expectations
- identify customer requirements and refer them onwards in an appropriate manner
- identify the customers’ requirements, match them to the trade supplier’s products and services
- apply basic merchandising techniques
- apply the key principles of selling
- process and record the receipt, storage, assembly and despatch of goods.