OAL Level 1 Diploma in Furniture Occupations
This is an introduction to the furniture furnishings and wood machining industry for those with no experience.
This comprises of six mandatory units and a wide range of optional units, including:
• Health and safety within furniture and furnishing making environments (mandatory)
• Tools and equipment in furniture making and furnishings (mandatory)
• Materials in furniture making and furnishings (mandatory)
• Furniture making by hand
• Preparation and finishing methods in furniture making
• Finishing methods in upholstery and soft furnishings.
• Employability Skills
At OAL we are constantly working hard to ensure that we surpass the expectations of the institutions we work with. OAL has a long-standing strong employer relationships which supports the design and development of all our products. We focus on helping our customers to support their learners achieve success in their chosen occupational field. We have created vocational qualifications that continue to meet the changing needs of businesses.